DENTAL NETWORK ACCESS
Flexefits offers you access to over 200,000 dentists and orthodontists nationwide who are part of the our network. You can now save thousands on dental care.
Savings start imediately when you become a Flexefits member.
Savings apply to routine and preventative care like cleanings, exams, x-rays, and fillings, as well as more complex care like extractions, root canals and crowns.
The Dental Care Savings program also includes savings on dental specialist care, including care from oral surgeons, pedodontists, periodontists, Prosthodontists, and children’s specialists.
- Savings of up to 50% on routine and preventative care
- Savings of up to 50% on complex care
- Members and families have freedom to choose any dentist
- who participates in the DenteMax network
- Savings are included for all your family’s household members
Dental Care Cost Examples
|Full mouth X Ray||$30||$110|
|Adult Teeth Cleaning||$30||$80|
|Full Upper Denture||$625||$1,500|
The prices listed here are examples only. The actual price may wary depending on your geographic location and your local dentists office.
How it Works
Just Simply follow these instructions and save hundreds, or even
thousands on your dental care.
Sign up for Flexefits
Your Dental Savings are immediately available to you upon activation.
Find A Participating
Our Dental Network contracted dentist offices nationwide in your area who reduce their product and service fees by as much as 60% for Flexefits Members.
Contact the dentist office directly to schedule an appointment. The Telephone Number for each dentist office is listed in the Dentist Look-Up result screen.
Visit Your Selected
Attend your scheduled dentist appointment, and present your Flexefits Member ID Card at the time of service.
Find a Participating Dentist/Orthodontist Office Near YouFind a Dentist
More About The Dental Savings Plan
Flexefits members and families have the freedom to choose from a database of thousands of dentists and orthodontists around the country.
To get the benefit of the reduced Dental rates the amount due, after your savings have been applied, must be paid to the dentist at the time of the service.
HMA cards can be used to make payments to the Dentist.
Invoice Balance Obligation
In order for your dentist to accept the deeply reduced contact rates, the invoice balance must be paid at the time of the visit.
If payment in full is not possible, the savings may not be achieved.
* THE FLEXEFITS HEALTH BENEFITS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE. THE PLAN PROVIDES DISCOUNTS AT CERTAIN PROVIDERS FOR HEALTHCARE SERVICES. MEMBERS MUST PAY FOR ALL HEALTH CARE SERVICES AT THE TIME OF SERVICE, BUT WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT FROM THOSE PROVIDERS WHO HAVE CONTRACTED WITH THE PROGRAM OPERATOR. PROVIDERS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL LOCATIONS. OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.